TST Series - Trace-Safe® Trench.
US Pat. No 9054504; 7932469; 20120055694
Water blocking reinforced tracer wire used for direct burial locating purposes in the telecommunications, gas, sewer or water utilities. Double insulated tin-coated solid copper conductor enables location of plastic gas lines, sewer lines, water pipes and non-metallic dielectric fiber optic cables.
Features & Benefits
- Durably printed with sequential footage or meter markings
- Conductor additionally protected by product construction
- Market specific coloring for easy identification
- Water blocking yarns
- High density polyethylene jackets
- Low elongation for enhanced worker safety, no spring back
- Lightweight and flexible
- Easy to handle and install
- Packaged on sturdy recyclable plastic reels
- Conductor functions at a wide range of frequencies and is compatible with any standard locating equipment
- Fungus resistant
- 600 V rated per UL 1581 meets CE standards
- Passes 3 meter water head test
- Universal connector system
Please refer to NEPTCO's TRACE-SAFE® Water Blocking Tracer Wire Splicing Instructions.
(Red for Aus/NZ)